Dominatrix Mommy Blogger and Women’s Sexual Wellness Consultant
We-Vibe 4 Give Away And Haiku Off
If you’ve been a reader of mine for a while, you know how much I LOOOOOVE my We-Vibe. I even pitted it against it’s copycat/rival. I ran into the We Vibe reps at Catalyst-Con West last year and went fan girl all over them and they sent me home with several We-Vibe Thrills to give away on my dearly departed forum. A moment of silence please.
This year they sent me home with a We-Vibe 4. Two actually. One for me, and one to give away to one of my readers. I’m pretty sure this is the most excited I’ve ever been for a give away. I really wish I could give you ALL one. Seriously.
I would be the Oprah of Vibrators. YOU get a We-Vibe and YOU get a We-Vibe and ORGASMS FOR EVERYONE!!
Seriously. That’ my dream. Thankfully, I do get to live a scaled down size of The Dream and give one to one of you.
A brief rundown on the differences between the We-Vibe 2 that I know and love, and the We-Vibe 4 that I know and love even more.
- They are shaped slightly different.
- They are different materials. More on that on the Good Vibes site.
- We-Vibe 4 is slightly thicker.
- The We-Vibe 4 is not as flexible as the 2. Some people like the way is clings on better during sex, others may find it’s too snug.
- The We-Vibe 4 has a remote.
- The We-Vibe 4 snaps into a base to recharge, which I find nicer then shoving the lil plug into it’s little waterproof hole.
- The We-Vibe 4 is not really good for prostate play.
- The We-Vibe 2 is pretty amazing for prostate play.
- I highly recommend having a his (2) and hers (4) and a babysitter for the weekend.
It’s not really one is better then the other. They are just different. I prefer the 4. You may not. I wish there was a better way to try them on so you know which one will fit your lady parts best. I’m thinking ANY We-Vibe is better then no We-Vibe though.
And now for the giveaway details! I’m going to keep it simple and give it to someone who follows me twitter or is a member of my mailing list. I’ll give you an extra entry if you write a haiku (or limerick) about your love of the We-Vibe (or sex toys in general.)