Last night was the night. First class at Sub Rosa.
10 months of planning.
234,235 prospective spaces examined.
142,683 road blocks bashed.
2 months of building, cleaning, painting, arranging, cleaning again, driving out into the middle of the wilderness to purchase Just The Right Rug from a stranger on craigslist.
12 brave students to come to our first class.
One amazing business partner in Miss Viola Parker.
I am so thankful to finally be here. I was nervous and spoke to fast. I had SO much I wanted to say. I let the class run late and I forgot to take a pee break in the middle – which is totally NOT like me, but apparently I was too nervous to remember that I generally have to pee every 14 minutes. But despite that, people seemed to have fun and ask great questions.
I know it’s just the beginning. We have so many classes and events in mind and several on the calendar already. Next up:
- A community night for local players who might like to rent Sub Rosa for personal play. If that’s you, let me know and I’ll send you an invite.
- A night with Elisa Camahort Page, author of Road Map for Revolutionaries: Resistance, Activism, and Advocacy for All (amazon link) who will be doing a version of her talk that is sex worker friendly.
- Viola Parker (with me assisting) will be teaching Come Correct: How To Approach, Serve & Dazzle Dominant Femmes.
- Stella Harris will be teaching Mapping the Vulva in early December in a class the concludes with a live demo which is certain to sell out.
- Madison Young is bringing her wildly popular weekend intensive Surrender: Deeper Connection Through Kink, Mindfulness & BDSM With MADISON YOUNG
- AND SO MUCH MORE COMING SOOOOOOON!!!! *kermit flail*
If there is a class, topic, event, or educator that you would like to see come to Sub Rosa, please let us know!