A New Look!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Meryl Markowitz 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author
     Mona Darling 
    Keymaster

I finally got so frustrated with the way the forum was performing that I trashed the theme and installed a new one. It should run MUCH fast and all the bits I had been having issues with are now on their way to being fixed. Please excuse the mess while I remodel and do let me know if you see any glaring problems or having any questions!

MWAH!

katie lee cook 
    Participant

Looks Awesome , i still am having issues with getting the course to say i’ve started at all and … it still no where to Start a new Topic it only lets me post updates  under topics already started … though i did share again my intentions journal …. was away for… looks like 14 days  as between visiting once and the site being down for remodel… and some other things totally sideswiping me in life …..

Meryl Markowitz 
    Participant
    • Still trying to figure my way around. Did the course ever start? When I click on, it always shows that it has t started yet.<!–more–>
     Mona Darling 
    Keymaster

Hey Meryl,

The course is available! It is saying has not started yet because you have not started it yet. If you scroll down, do you see a list of prompts?

Mona Darling 
    Keymaster

Katie – I’ll look into that. Once you have started it, and I know you have because you stated your intentions – which is the first assignment, it shouldn’t say that any more.

Also, to start a new topic, when you are in the forum, scroll down past the current topics and you should see the box with “create new topic.” Please let me know if you can’t.

Meryl Markowitz 
    Participant

Yes. I see the prompts. I guess,  after my son leaves, I’ll look at it again and proceed.  Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account